One of the most popular clothing items is T-shirts. They are worn by people of different genders and ages; these types are suitable for use at home, while playing sports, on the beach, and in everyday life. It is proposed to purchase sports t-shirts of any size from well-known manufacturers.
There are several conditions that must be taken into account when purchasing T-shirts for sports:
- The item of clothing must fit exactly in size, not restrict movement, and be elastic. However, you should not choose clothes that will hang like a bag, this will interfere with active actions.
- A T-shirt should allow the skin to breathe and not create steam conditions between the human body and the fabric.
- During training or other active activities, the human body produces profuse sweat. The T-shirt should not completely absorb it, but actively bring it out.
- The fabric should be soft and the seams should not rub the skin.
- When putting on clothes, a person should not experience a feeling of discomfort.
Sportswear should contain fewer parts that could get caught on branches or other obstacles to avoid injury. A T-shirt for sports often gets soaked with sweat and gets dirty, it is necessary that it can withstand repeated and frequent washing without fading or shrinking.
First of all, size is important. You should not buy tight-fitting products. They will immediately stick to the body as soon as sweat begins to appear. This will cause stiffness of movement, discomfort, and will interfere with exercise.
The second factor when choosing will be the composition of the fabric. Pure cotton options quickly absorb sweat and do not wick it out. This immediately makes the T-shirt heavier, making it uncomfortable during active movements of any type. At the same time, the smell worsens, which also interferes if classes are held in groups outdoors or indoors.
The best option is mixed fabrics, where the proportions of synthetics and natural materials will be 30 to 70 or 20 to 80. Polyester and elastane perform best as synthetics. In some cases, products consisting entirely of high-quality synthetics are recommended. They absorb sweat less and provide better ventilation.
The density of the fabric affects the thickness of the clothing and its warming qualities if activities take place in the cold season.
When choosing, you should give preference to T-shirts from well-known sportswear manufacturers. These items are made taking into account scientific experiments, tested in practice, and are preferred by professional athletes.